School Policy Guide
The School Policy Guide is a supplement to the District Policy Guide, and is customized for each school. It may include important phone numbers, transportation information, and after-school childcare options. This guide was formerly known as the school handbook.
- Behavior and Climate
- Cell phones in school
- Child Care / After-School Information
- Family Engagement
- Field Trips
- Outdoor Clothing
- Picking up your child during the school day
- Safety and Security
- School Support Services
- Student Personal Property
- Supervision of building/grounds
- Traffic Safety, Parking Lot, Pick Up/Drop Off Information
Note that many items in these guides are specific to teaching and learning within school buildings, and we know that adjustments will need to be made as we go. Please use this as a starting point and connect with your school if you have specific questions about how things will be handled in a virtual setting.